The Toughest Control Valves in the World
SlurryFlo control valves are engineered and manufactured in Canada by Special Alloy Fabricators (SAF). Their patented gate profile and unique orifice geometry are custom engineered for controlling any application; from water to abrasive slurries. By directing flow through the center of the valve, SlurryFlo protects the valve’s body and downstream piping from erosion and cavitation.
SAF engineers use state-of-the-art design and flow modeling software to build and test each valve in a virtual world. They create unique control characteristics and select materials for optimal abrasion resistance. The result is a customized control valve that meets your exact application requirements.
The SlurryFlo Advantage:
- Patented trim design
- Flow is directed through center of the valve.
- Super hard materials increase service life.
- Zero damage to valve body (100% protection).
- Reduced wear to downstream piping.
- Field replaceable wear components.
- Longest service life of any valve.
- Hard rock, potash and coal mining
- Oil sands mining
- Smelting and processing
- Water/waste water treatment
- Power generation
- Pulp and paper